WordPress site problems can have many causes, but even so, a few basic steps will help you catch most of them. Here’s how to troubleshoot WordPress sites in 60 seconds!
If none of these fix the problem, please open a new support ticket.
- Update WordPress, theme, plugins and plugin extensions. Available updates appear in Dashboard->Updates.
- Deactivate all plugins in case you still have the problem. You can deactivate all plugin by renaming/wp-content/plugins directory. If the problem solved after deactivating all plugins, you should re-activate the plugin one by one to determine which plugin cause the conflict.
- Clear cache of both your browser and in any caching plugins that you are using (also disable services like CloudFlare, if used with your website).
- Revert code changes if you have modified the theme’s code. If using a child theme, reactivate the parent theme.
- Switch to the default theme (Twenty series Theme). Then try to do what was not working. If the problem remains, it is a general WordPress or hosting issue. If it happens only while using our theme, please let us know.