Support Guidelines & Policies
Last Updated: 26/05/2018
Thanks for purchasing our premium product from Themeforest! Supporting all of our customers who have purchased our product is very important to us and we strive to provide the highest level of support available. We do this because we back up our products, we care about our users and want to assist them on this journey in getting the most out of our themes for their sites. We will endeavor to provide the most efficient and effective support possible, within our support guidelines.
As of September 1st, 2015 Envato introduced paid support for all items purchased on ThemeForest and CodeCanyon. Herein is detailed the paid item support guidelines, and how this affects you:
- All items purchased include 6 months support from the purchase date
- When purchasing, you will have the option to purchase extended item support, increasing the item support period up to a maximum of 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Item version updates
- Our availability to provide item support
- Answering technical questions about the item’s built-in features, functionality, and third-party plugins
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
- Help with included third-party assets (e.g. sliders, contact forms, etc)
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new WordPress versions.
- Item version updates
What We Can’t Help You With:
- Product modifications and customization. We do offer customization partners that can assist you with any customization, modification or issues that extend beyond our scope of support.
- Hosting, server environment, or software.
- Third-party plugins and any other things that are not related to our products directly.
- We don’t provide support for sites with sexual content.
Our staff members cannot:
- Provide their IP Addresses, under any circumstances.
- Edit their host file to gain access to your installation. You will need to allow access without modifications.
- Provide personal information, such as full names, locations, etc.
- Schedule a specific time to offer support and use screen sharing applications.
- Provide any guarantees when providing support.
- Take responsibility in case any issues arise from trying to provide support.
- Sign non-discloure agreements to gain access to your site.
Item Support Schedule
We do our best to monitor the tickets around the clock, however, this is not always possible due to different time zones. We have a support team who reply the tickets throughout the day. Reply times can vary from time to time and be up to 24 hours Monday – Friday and up to 48 hours on weekends, Sat-Sun. but is usually faster than that.
We highly recommend coming to us with your theme-related issues. However, if you do not feel comfortable sharing access to your website with our staff members, we recommend hiring a freelance developer, whom you can collaborate closely with, to help with your website issues.
Resources and Tools
Many support queries and technical questions will already be answered in our online documentation and video tutorials.
We provide support via an email based ticketing system, called HelpScout. Through our extensive research on the best way to manage our support queries and customers expectations more efficiently and securely. Used by many of the worlds largest companies, who are all focused on customer service excellence, this system has proven invaluable to us here at PixelDima and customer base alike.