Hello there to all PixelDima users.Thanks for choosing our themes and using our support systems There are some rules for supporting system that help both customer and supporters to have a mutual rational procedure
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new WordPress versions.
- Item version updates
What We Can’t Help You With:
- Product modifications and customization;
- Hosting, server environment, or software.
- Third-party plugins and any other things that are not related to our products directly.
- We don’t provide support for sites with sexual content.
Our staff members cannot:
- Provide their IP Addresses, under any circumstances.
- Edit their host file to gain access to your installation. You will need to allow access without modifications.
- Provide personal information, such as full names, locations, etc.
- Schedule a specific time to offer support and use screen sharing applications.
- Provide any guarantees when providing support.
- Take responsibility in case any issues arise from trying to provide support.
Before asking questions
- When you are about to asking your question , make sure you searched about the issue on our support forum and make sure at least you provide the website URL for us.
- The only users that can ask for your website login information are “Adel Tahri”, “Ahmed Bensalah”.
When you posting your website information ( even if it’s a URL of your website ) make your post private .